What make ozone colonics more superior than ordinary colonics?
Ozone is a gas formed by three atoms of oxygen, which impart oxygen to cells very easily. By inserting a tiny tube into the rectum, we can deliver pure ozone in a humidified gas form, a procedure known as “insufflations.” After ozone is introduced in the body, it is absorbed through the intestinal walls into the bloodstream, restoring circulation. It then oxidizes plaques in arteries and restores flexibility to red blood cells, which clears capillaries, improving the body’s vascular network. It has been found that more oxygen, when administered via ozone colonics, is absorbed through the colon than through the lungs, making it an extremely efficient method of oxygen treatment.
Additional benefits of ozone include:
1. Increased oxygen levels and haemoglobin dissociation, which improves oxygen transfer to cells
2. Inhibition of tumor growth
3. Degradation of petrochemicals and heavy metals
4. Decreased free radicals
5. Increased stimulation of basic metabolism
6. Improved removal of herbicides, pesticides, and other harmful toxins
7. Improved breakdown of cholesterol
Ozone colon hydrotherapy can be used in patients with colitis, leaky gut, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and all chronic inflammatory processes, although it has been used since the 1950s in Germany for many other conditions as well. In fact, the German Medical Society for Ozone Therapy conducted a study in 1980, which found that side effects related to ozone colonic therapy were found in 0.000007%, making it one of the safest medical therapies available.
It has been found that more oxygen, when administered via ozone colonics, is absorbed through the colon than through the lungs, making it an extremely efficient method of oxygen treatment.
Ozone colon hydrotherapy in action. Removing a Fungi.
Why do people receive colon hydrotherapy?
- Athletes have opted for colon hydrotherapy to improve metabolic efficiency
- Many receive the treatment during a period of lifestyle change or as a preventative measurement
- Another group manifests symptoms of intestinal distress: constipation (some prescription drugs), carbohydrate indigestion, diarrhoea, gas, bloatedness, haemorrhoids, IBS, diverticulitis, colitis, parasites, skin conditions such as psoriasis, shingles, eczema, inability to lose weight
- Another group is pain motivated: abdominal pain, continuous headaches and migraines, back or shoulder painâ€‹
What will colonics do for the colon?
Cleanse the colon
Breaks down toxic excrement so it can no longer harm your body or inhibit assimilation and elimination
Exercise the colon muscles
The build-up of toxins weakens the colon and impairs its functioning. The gentle filling and emptying of
the colon improves peristalsis (muscular contraction) by which the colon naturally moves material
Stimulated reflex points in the colon
The colon is connected to every system and organ in the body by reflex points
Hydration of the whole body
Water is absorbed into the body through the colon which increases the volume of blood. The circulation of the blood is increased, resulting in greater bathing of the cells. This dilutes the toxins and flushes them out, relieving toxaemia and uraemia, increasing elimination through the kidneys.
Cost: R600-00 1 hour